Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving the Cheese

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I've added a new section of links for my friend's who have an online business.

So far, I've added a friend who makes the most delicious quiches - fresh and delivered within the CLT area. Interested in some great Javis Davis for your baby's room? Then Make Room for Style is the site for you! And if you are looking for handmade, one-of-a-kind gifts, check out the Pink Crocodile's Etsy store.

So, if you are selling, making or distributing goods on the internet, let me know and I'll add you to my sidebar under "Friends in the Biz"...provided of course that I know you and can/will vouch for the products! :)

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh you're too sweet! I am very behind in my blog reading. And need to be FB friends to see more Ben pics. Thanks for the shout out!