Friday, March 4, 2011

Pop of Color

I heart DSW. I am too broke to really shop right now, but they are one of my favorite places to spend when I do have extra cash. So imagine my delight when I returned some shoes* that didn't fit (sadness) and was able to exchange it for this lovely bag.
I am in lurve. It is so pretty. I ordered it in the blush color, but it is also available in a grey hue. It is a huge purse, but that's how I like it. The better to carry diapers, juice boxes and snack packs with (and to hide illegal drinks and food when going to the movies). And, this purse makes me feel good about myself because it is VEGAN!! If you are in the market for a new bag for this spring, check out the deals at DSW and the Urban Expressions "Delilah" bag. Happy shopping!

(Sidenote: said shoes were purchased with Christmas gift cards...)

2 comments:

voyance sérieuse said...

superbe sac ;-)

Kendrick Smith said...

It's Superb
If anyone wants discount Goto
coupon outlet