So, updates on the joys of "week 39":
- Still at 0 centimeters
- Still have a baby who is sitting up high on my lungs
- Still having crampy fun Braxton-Hicks, usually at the 3:00 a.m. hour
- Found new stretch marks yesterday - that was lovely.
- Still can't put on real shoes anymore, so I love wearing flip-flops now that the weather has changed.
- Still need a pedicure (although thanks mom for trying!)
- Still getting up 10+ times a night to pee
- Gained 0 pounds for 2 weeks, then went and gained 5 pounds from Friday to Wednesday. Go figure.
- Still have no idea how "big" this baby boy could be because the doctors enjoy a good mystery
- Still trudging to work and trying to earn a dollar
- Boobs are still growing. I wonder what comes after 42F? Any guesses? Let's all guess when my boobs will stop growing. It's like a perverted Price Is Right game...don't let the little yoddlers fall off the cliff...guess now!
- Still very bitter about having no positive movement towards getting this little baby out of me (although I still love you Benjamin...mommy just doesn't always like you as much.)
So, I go back to the doc on the 30th. You know, 1 day before my official due date. The only highlight is that I get a sonogram, so that'll be neat. Of course that sonogram will help them badly guesstimate the weight of the baby, which could be scary. If I'm dilated at all, then she says she'll strip my membranes. Yeah, that sounds fun and totally not painful at all. However, if I'm not, no worries...we'll go another week and see what happens. It's really so easy-breezy, why on earth would I be upset about the prospect of another 2 weeks. Silly pregnant woman.