Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adventures in Jewelry-land

I'm back! Did you miss me? I'd love to say that I've been doing amazing things like training for a marathon (go breezy) or solving the healthcare debacle, but I've just been hanging about with the kiddo. He's amazing and seriously cute, but staying at home is slowly turning my brain to mush.

So, I wanted to tell everyone about the new business venture that I am undertaking, and hopefully enlist your assistance. Some of you have heard me talk about Stella & Dot in the past few months, and this week I took the plunge and became one of their newest independent stylists! You may be familiar with their jewelry, as it is often featured in magazines like Oprah, InStyle and Lucky – which is where I initially heard of them. I am very excited about this opportunity, and the chance to make some money and socialize with people taller than my knee!

For those of you in the Charlotte area, I am planning my “launch” party and will be sending out E-Vites once all of my official materials and new jewelry samples arrive. I hope some of you will be able to attend! There will be food, wine, and pretty, sparkly things for everyone to go ‘ooh’ and ‘aahh’ about…and did I mention the free wine?

Of course I will be looking to book some parties, and if that’s something that you would be interested in please let me know. I promise my parties will be quick, easy and painless! And as a hostess, you can earn free jewelry and 50% off additional items. It’s a win-win!

And if you’re not into parties, that’s fine too! I have my own personal Stella & Dot E-Boutique, where anyone can go to learn more about the company, see the gorgeous jewelry, and order until their jewelry boxes are full. For those of you out of state, this is perfect – but I can also do catalog parties if you just want a reason to gather the girls and drink some wine.

Check me out @ www.stelladot.com/stacyhawken (Stylist ID: 107883).

Thanks in advance for your support! It is my hope to update this blog on a much more regular basis. I can't figure out how it was easier to blog daily and have a full-time job out of the home. Oh wait, it's Ben's fault. Problem solved.

No comments: